- Minimum Cash Outlay
- Payments are fixed (Bank loans can be callable and rates variable)
- Keep Credit line Intact
- Hedges Against Obsolescence
- Greater Payment Flexibility
- Pay for Equipment as it Produces Profits
- Tax Advantages
- A Lease can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Payments and terms can be arranged to fit your budget.
- You don’t have to use your bank credit line-keep it for working capital.
At the end of the lease you can:
1. Extend the lease
2. Buy out the lease
3. Use its value to upgrade
Lease payments can be booked as an operating expense. You don’t need to deal with depreciation schedules.*
*Please consult your tax advisor regarding all accounting procedures.